See you in San Diego!
InnSpire 2022 is still happening! –
January 23-25 at the Bahia Resort Hotel in San Diego
For everyone’s safety, we’re working closely with federal, state and local health officials to ensure you, your fellow attendees, and the staff of our host hotel are safe.
Obviously, concerns about the spread of COVID-19’s Omicron variant have been paramount for us as we undertook this decision. We’re confident that InnSpire 2022 will be safe, healthy and successful as we ask each of you to:
- Show proof of vaccinations or a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of the conference. This is a requirement for all attendees before they can be admitted to the conference – no exceptions.
- Be masked indoors at all times except while eating or drinking. This is a requirement for all attendees.
- Choose one of the following identifying badge colors to indicate your comfort level:
- Green means an attendee is social and hugs and handshakes are welcome
- Yellow means caution and elbow bumps are OK
- Red means keep your distance, preferable by six feet
- We’ll have onsite masks (N95’s too) and hand sanitizer
- We are working on having some on-site rapid tests should you begin to feel ill.
Through adherence by you to these common-sense and wide-spread health-safety precautions, InnSpire 2022 will be what we all want it to be – productive, fun and safe.
We hope you have registered for our Monday Night Beach Party Dinner on Mission Bay. If not, there is still time, please contact Monica@calodging.com.
What past attendees had to say about
the InnSpire Conference & Marketplace:
Thank you for attending InnSpire 2021!
CABBI held the 2021 InnSpire Conference & Marketplace in an interactive virtual setting January 27-28, 2021. Attendees and exhibitors were invited to join us from wherever they were using a new, exciting format. All education was available in a pre-recorded, on-demand format for attendees to watch and rewatch on their own schedule. The event also included four live sessions, with an opening speaker, happy hour, and two Q&A sessions with our speakers. The 2021 event featured more education than any other past event. Our virtual marketplace was full of the industry’s leading suppliers, ready to chat live with our attendees. Our Tuesday night InnSpire Happy Hour included a special musical performance and a fun trivia game for attendees. Click here for a video recap of the 2021 virtual event.